SWEET POTATO & ROLLED OATS PANCAKES
- 1 large sweet potato, cooked, peeled and cubed
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 1 tbsp chia seeds or flax seeds
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of ground cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp coconut oil for cooking
- In a food processor, add sweet potato, rolled oats, seeds, eggs, vanilla extract, ground cinnamon and salt. Pulse a few times until thoroughly combined (If you don't have a food processor, you can mix by hand).
- Heat coconut oil in a nonstick pan over medium heat.
- Scoop desired size of the pancake mix and transfer to heated pan.
- Cook for about 2 minutes on both sides until nicely browned. Transfer to a plate.
*I served it with fresh raspberries and greek yogurt sauce*