BRUSSEL SPROUT SALAD
- 6 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 bag brussel sprouts (about 16 oz), thinly sliced or shaved
- 1 apple, thinly sliced into match sticks
- Fresh grated parmesan cheese
- In a small mixing bowl, combine vinegar, olive oil, honey, lemon juice, lemon zest, salt and pepper to taste (start with 1/2 tsp and add more if needed). Mix well.
- In a large mixing bowl, add brussel sprouts, apple and vinegar dressing; toss well.
- Transfer salad to a plate and sprinkle parmesan cheese on top. Enjoy!
*I made pan seared salmon topped with a lemon slice*