FLOURLESS BANANA PANCAKES
makes 3 large or 6 mini pancakes
- 2 tbsp coconut oil or cooking oil spray
- 2 ripe to overripe bananas
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- In a medium mixing bowl, mash one and a half bananas (save the other half for topping).
- Add eggs, rolled oats, ground cinnamon, salt and vanilla extract. Mix well by hand or pulse a few times with a hand blender.
- Heat coconut oil or cooking oil on a non-stick pan over medium heat. Pour in 1/3 (for large) or 1/6 (for mini) of the mix and cook for about 3-4 minutes on both sides until nicely browned.
- Transfer to dish and add desired toppings. Enjoy!
*I added caramelized banana slices, berries and honey*